Friday, July 22, 2011

Ajay Devgn all praises for Salman’s hot bod!!!



Everyone in the industry is takling about Ajay Devgan’s ‘Singham’ look. It’s like Ajay has become the talk of the town. Even Salman Khan, who is considered to have the best body in the industry couldn’t stop but shower praises on AD.
However, for the 42-year-old Devgn, Salman is the best. It is Salman alone who possesses the best body in the industry.
“Salman has the best body in the industry. We are very good friends and when he tweeted about my six packs for my film, I take it as a compliment,” Devgn said while promoting Singham in Delhi.
Ajay added that his role in the film demanded him to acquired a chiselled physique.
“I don’t follow any trend. It was the necessity of the script, so I decided to get it. I have hit the gym regularly for three hours and followed a controlled diet,” said Devgn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithHot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...