Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Katrina Kaif in her new item song Chikni Chamel...



Earlier, we had reported about Katrina Kaif item number in Karan Johar’s new production Agneepath, which also stars Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt.
Choreographed by Ganesh Acharya, the gorgeous item girl, Katrina Kaif folk dances to a Maharashtrian number, Lavani.
“I hope and pray it becomes bigger than any of the previous item songs. As actors, we love doing better than what’s been done in the past. I don’t think there’s anything wrong in expecting that,” says Katrina, who wrapped up the shoot of her Agneepath item song Chikni Chameli on Wednesday.
She adds, “Now, I’m waiting to see the audience’s reaction. It’s a desi-rustic number. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.”

4 comments:

Sachin 99 Centuries Pics said...

I like this blog website due to the quality of a description. I say thanks to that person who made this Wonderful Blog. Let Me Share This on My Face Book Page

Showbiz News said...

Awesome Bro , i love this blog too fricking awesome !!!!
btw wanna know more about them then see this blog You also visit my blog
Showbiz news

Unknown said...

I like katrina cool picture collection thanks admi...We Provide Bollywood live News provides latest Bollywood News, Gossips, Reviews, Videos, Interviews, Songs, Wallpapers, Exclusives , Entertainment and Masala News.See More Latest Bollywood News Updates

Unknown said...


free pou hack and free pou cheat for free

Post a Comment

LinkWithHot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...