Thursday, December 23, 2010

Preity Zinta – The Entrepreneur

Preity Zinta – The Entrepreneur

Preity Zinta


When was the last time we got see the bubbly, oops, sorry, I take the word back, the vivacious Preity Zinta on the big screen? If my memory serves me right, it was in a special song in the movie Main aur Mrs Khanna in 2009.
More than an year has gone by since the last appearance, and Priety seems to be in no mood to do films at the moment. Well, how can she be after all the fuss about her franchise (Kings XI Punjab) in the IPL.
Priety had a respite though, with the Mumbai HC ruling the judgement in her franchise’s favour saying they could take part in the IPL-4. And now she’s got busier with the player auctions.
There was one film (Har Pal) scheduled for 2011 and its lead actor is Shiney Ahuja, enough said I suppose.  So, I see her not coming back into films any more as she has not signed any more films and now that she is already 35 years old, I guess she is silently stepping away from Cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithHot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...