Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sushmita does a Shakira act

                    Sushmita does a Shakira act
 
Sushmita does a Shakira act 
Bollywood diva Sushmita Sen is back to doing what she does best. She will be seen getting her comic timing right in Anil Kapoor’s No Problem. What’s more, the movie has a huge star cast. But Sushmita has already started making her presence felt by grooving to the tunes of the song titled Shakira, and her sensuous moves are increasing her fan count by the day.
Talking about her dance number, she says, “I am happy the audience loves the song. I don’t do much work, so when my films release I feel that I am giving the audience my work. So Shakira is for the people who love my work,” says Sushmita. The actor has given a couple of hit songs that she immortalised with her latkaas and jhatkaas, but this time she has managed to pull off a sexy number in a sari. But does the song have any connection to Latino star Shakira?
She says, “Initially we heard that Shakira will be featured in this song, so Kangna and I were feeling bad about it. Fortunately that didn't happen.” Comedy seems to be the new thing for Sush and rightly so, she fits the bill. Sushmita’s production, Rani Laxmi Bai will take a while. Till then the audience can enjoy watching the beautiful Bong in a funny avatar. We hope this movie works well or else Sush might just go back to her disappearing act.
g act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithHot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...