Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bebo angry with media over Shahid link-up....

 
Kareena Kapoor is mighty miffed with the scribe tribe and is ready to vent her spleen when journos make a huge hoo haa every time she meets her ex lover Shahid Kapoor at social events.
"It's probably the tenth time we've spoken," she rants in a tabloid quote. "But even after four years, people still feel the need to write about it. That's unfair since we've both moved on. Shahid may be in another relationship and I'm with Saif now and he too knows that I will always wish Shahid well."
On quizzing her if there could well be a sequel to 'Jab We Met,' Bebo opines that some classics are "best left untampered."
On the anvil for KK is an exciting flick pairing her up with Aamir Khan again, with whom she notched success in '3 Idiots'. "The 'dhokla fafda' drunken scene is one of the best scenes ever, and I have to thank Aamir for it," admits Bebo in a media quote." Aamir was always ready with suggestions."
Citing herself as busier than the proverbial bee, Kareena states, "If I sign any more films in the next eight months, my family and Saif will have to forget me. I'll have to Xerox myself and distribute the copies among my producers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithHot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...