Monday, February 14, 2011

Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu have their parents’ approval


Soha Ali Khan
(1) Saif Ali Khan Younger Sister Soha Ali Khan who's been dating co-actor Kunal Khemu after doing a movie together admits that she's ready to settle down in a “couple of years”.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “I am in a comfortable space. We (she and Kunal) are both independent with our careers going well. We have met each other’s parents and have their approval. I think I’ll be ready to settle down in a couple of years.”

“Why should I? Look at my mom (Sharmila Tagore), she had her biggest hits after marriage. If she is said to be an exception, then I would also like to be an exception like her.”

“That was just a tongue-in-cheek answer. Besides, if he takes 10 more years to get married, do you think I am going to wait for that long?”

(2) Recently Saif Ali Khan, Megastar Amitabh Bachchan and shooting together in Bhopal for name "Hottest Deepika PadukoneDirector Prakash Jha Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011Aarakshan", he goes out of his way to oblige his fans who come to the sets to catch a glimpse of their favorite star. When the star is in a jovial mood, he also strums a couple of songs on his guitar for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithHot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...