Tuesday, April 12, 2011



(1) If I am talking about Kangana Ranaut Bollywood Career, she could well be the youngest National Award winner in this industry, also the one with the maximum number of films under her belt for her age. She lacks one thing in her life and that is a steady companion.

On a high after the success of 'Tanu Weds Manu', she maintains that she isn't thinking too much about finding her own 'Manu' for the time being at the least.

As per Latest Kangana Ranaut Interviews, she said that, "I am enjoying being single at the moment, I am just going to turn 24. So there is time to find that special someone! Jaldi kya hai?"
“Ever since the start of my career, I have played mature women in films like Gangster. Even in Once Upon A Time in Mumbai, I didn’t play a teenager.”

(2) After having been the face of a million brands, She has now been signed up as the brand ambassador of Emami Skin care.The official confirmation of the same is awaited.

(3) The Anand Rai-directed project has been selected for screening in a German-language edition after a visit from delegates of the University of Regensburg.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, director said that, "Tanu Weds Manu is making inroads in places where Bollywood cinema is not a priority. I suppose my honesty of purpose showed up on screen. I was surprised that they wanted to see Tanu Weds Manu, and even more surprised at the way they responded to the film."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithHot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...