Friday, January 14, 2011

Anushka Sharma purchases her first branded bag…

Anushka Sharma purchases her first branded bag….

Anushka Sharma

The Band Baaja actress, Anushka Sharma is strongly against endorsing expensive bags.
She says, “I don’t think actresses should flaunt their branded bags. It sets a wrong trend and misleads young girls who cannot afford them.
They get influenced and thus pressurise their parents to let them work in a call centre, so that they can earn enough money to afford such bags.”
Anushka candidly confesses, “In fact I bought my first branded bag recently while shooting for Patiala House in London. I went to a high end shop and fell in love with this expensive bag.
It took me three days to decide whether to buy it or not. I even harrowed my mom and called her many times in those three days to ask whether I should spend so much on a bag or not.”

1 comment:

Kiran Khan said...

Hot Anushka Sharma - Sexy Kissing Scene in Badmaash Company Checkout Video here

Post a Comment

LinkWithHot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...